Friday, September 28, 2007

by this river-brian eno

i got into brian eno a few years ago, when i was heavy into my "genius producer" phase. i expected to hear some strange, cold electronic stuff. what i found was some of the most beautiful, moving music i've ever heard. his voice is the real treasure. steady and sad.
this is from the album "before and after science". you should also buy "here come the warm jets", "taking tiger mountain by strategy", and "another green world". you'll thank me.

3 comments:

MO'SH said...

Some songs put me in a trance where I think I'm falling asleep, but really I'm waking up.

Anonymous said...

Eno's music is not at all the way I thought it would sound. I guess I didn't anticipate liking it so much either. Fave songs: "Put a Straw Under Baby" and "Burning Airlines Give You So Much More"

the feeb said...

love 'put a straw under baby'. sounds like every instrument is out of tune!