Thursday, October 9, 2008

babyshambles-fuck forever



rebirth of the cool.
jesus, music needed pete doherty.
my current fave song of all time. staggeringly perfect. really? you don't get it?
i know what yer thinking. 'sure, mr.feeb, 'fuck forever', yeah, you're a nihilist. life sucks. nothing works. when you get something it's just gonna go. we're all just running out the clock, i'm sad...boo hoo...poor me...blah...blah..blah...'
fuck you. you don't know me!
the best line in this incredibly great song is:
'happy endings, they still don't bore me'.
yeah.
geez, who woulda thunk? i'm a big fan of a self destructive romantic!
g'night, y'all.

2 comments:

MO'SH said...

Shit! I didn't know bands sounded like that anymore!

Lucy Starcrest said...

Wow, another band I didn't want to like. Why do you keep doing this?!?!?