Thursday, October 2, 2008

bjork-hyperballad

I go through all this
Before you wake up
So I can feel happier
To be safe up here with you




y'know, i used to really enjoy my alone time. those precious minutes where you can stretch your legs and mind and unclench every muscle and let the day drip out of you. flip on the television, or put on an album, and just fucking relax.
i miss those days. now, i don't relish being alone. i'm afraid of being alone. not 'i'm afraid i'll be alone for the rest of my life (tho' that's part of it probly), but seriously AFRAID of being alone. afraid to feel my mind coil up, hear it hiss just before it lurches and sinks it's horrid fangs into me.
i find myself calling people, or, as some of you may sadly know, texting incessantly. i don't have much to say, true, i just wanna feel like...like...someone wants to listen.
jesus, when did i become such a pussy?

1 comment:

MO'SH said...

When did you become such a pussy? Probably when you started to listen to Bjork. You pussy! (By the way, I've left that Bjork album out for you -- it's fucking great!)